Sunday, October 10, 2010

Monkey Madness

With any luck I'll have a post ready with swatches from Aromaleigh's farewell collections (Spells, Wonderstruck, and Mythos) ready to go sometime soon but the camera is not cooperating with me today. I have pictures of Spells but they don't do the colors justice at all. I need to figure out how to be a better photographer.

That said, I've been working on another project lately. I randomly decided I wanted to learn how to cross stitch so I got two stamped bibs to learn on. It's actually been going pretty well and it's very relaxing. Now that I've got the hang of the stitches I'm going to try counted cross stitch next. I just finished the monkey bib this afternoon so it's still drying but here's a preview picture from when I just started.


Isn't that just adorable? Tonight I'll start work on the giraffe. My eventual goal is to make personalized stockings since I saw some nice looking kits. I am indeed an old lady on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment