Monday, March 28, 2011

Aromaleigh EotD - Shimmery Wood

Only the eyes today since my face has decided it wants to revisit puberty. I've started jarring the colors from the various grab bags I've order from Aromaleigh so today I decided to grab some of them and play. I wanted to a nice look since I was supposed to be out all day and then at journal elections but thanks to an accident this weekend I'm stuck in the apartment. I'll be getting my foot checked out tomorrow but for the time being a mini look post makes a good break from studying. Please excuse the eyebrows, they're due for some TLC.







I feel a little strange posting pictures with my eyes open. Perhaps it's merely a quirk of genetics due to being a half breed but my eyes are differently shaped which present some interesting challenges for eye makeup, particularly eyeliner. It never looks even when my eyes are open. 

For this look I used:
Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Potion Primer
Aromaleigh Pure Eyes Frost in Glow all over the lid and brow bone
Aromaleigh Pure Eyes Opulent Lustre in Fig on the lid
Aromaleigh Valentine 2009 in Lovelorn on the outer V and crease
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
Fresh Mascara in Firebird


I am surprisingly really enjoying the Fresh mascaras, I picked up the duo on a whim at Sephora for $10 and I could see buying a full size of Firebird at least. I haven't had any problems with clumping and it still makes me look like I have real lashes which is an accomplishment since mine are so short and light. I still like MAKE UP FOR EVER's Smoky Lash for more drama but Firebird has really become my daily go-to. There's still some other mascara's I'd like to try but I hate to buy too many at a time since you're supposed to get rid of them periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment